Friday, September 02, 2005

Web Site Facelift

As some of you have undoubtedly noticed, the original version of Astoria Communications Web site did not exactly have that professionally-designed and polished look. Well, frankly, that's because the first version was not professionally designed, but rather was put together by yours truly.

To "celebrate" the first anniversary of launching my practice, I began planning for a Web site relaunch in early summer. I'm now happy to announce that the new site went live on Friday, Sept. 2 and should be bug free at this point. (If anyone does notice anything amiss, please do drop me a line.)

This blog is integrated into the Web site through a direct link, and I plan to do more with this forum in the coming months. In the meantime, I welcome anyone's suggestions on ways to make this blog a unique place among the PR community. We're fortunate to have many great PR representatives in the blogosphere right now, and I certainly don't intend to "compete" with them in any way, but rather to supplement what they're doing.

So please do feel free to write in and look for frequent updates to this space.

Thanks,

Cyrus

No comments: